Helping Charities & Not-for-Profits who care for the vulnerable & less fortunate is important to Joanne Rosanoski.
JR Events are grateful for the paid opportunities that we are given, so want you to know that some of what you give will go towards supporting charities or help us to take on some pro-bono charity work, giving back or paying it forward, where we can. Here are a few of the charities we have helped:
2. RSPCA Victoria – Donation – JR Events kindly donated funds to replace those stolen in a B&E at the East Burwood head office, something that Joanne did without hesitation
3. Barnados Australia Mother of the Year – Contracted to plan and execute the televised Australia Award Finale Dinner at the Ivy in Sydney
5. OzHarvest CEO Cookoff – Sponsor of chefs with whom JREvents have a collaborative relationship
6. World Vision Australia: Sponsorship of a young child in Ethiopia, via World Vision Australia
7. Donated a number of schooling items, farm animals and other much-needed items to children across the globe with World Vision Australia.
8. Starlight Childrens Foundation: ProBono StarLight Ball event management and committee member
9. Starlight Children’s Foundation: ProBono 4 Chef’s Dinner Melbourne